Use of this OLS tool is made available by the Commonwealth on the following terms:
- The airspace around the airport site is protected under Part 12 of the Airports Act 1996 (the Act) and the Airports (Protection of Airspace) Regulations 1996 (the Regulations) and any persons wishing to undertake activities that will result in an intrusion into protected airspace are required to apply for approval in accordance with the Act and the Regulations. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with the Act and the Regulations and to apply for approval if required.
- Further information about airspace protection.
- The OLS tool has been created to assist people to use the declared OLS chart. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the OLS tool, it is possible that there are unintended errors or misstatements of fact and measurement. Therefore persons using this tool do so at their own risk and should refer to the declared OLS chart for the purposes of complying with its obligations under the Act.
- You accept all responsibility for complying with your obligations under the Act and the Regulations.
- You acknowledge that the OLS tool may be unavailable anytime and you must ensure the necessary steps are taken to ensure you continue to meet your obligations under the Act.
- The Commonwealth is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any action you take, or any reliance by you, on any content obtained through use of the OLS tool. You agree to release the Commonwealth, its employees, agents, contractors and consultants from all liabilities (including for negligence), costs, claims, expenses or loss, suffered directly or indirectly from reliance on the OLS tool or its outputs.
- You acknowledge that the OLS tool uses topographical, satellite imagery and other mapping data from Spatial Web Services which is provided and administered by DFSI Spatial Services, a unit of the NSW Department of Finance, Service and Innovation. You must abide by the DFSI Spatial Services terms and conditions including any licence and attribution requirements in relation to that spatial data. The Commonwealth does not warrant that the spatial data is current, correct or free from errors or omissions.
- You agree that copyright in any work generated using the OLS tool is owned by the Commonwealth. Subject to the DFSI Spatial Services terms and conditions, any such copyright work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. The Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence is a standard form licence agreement that allows you to reproduce and communicate to the public the whole or any part of the copyright work produced using the OLS tool provided that you attribute the work to the Commonwealth and abide by the other licence terms. A summary of the licence terms is available from https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/deed.en
The full licence terms are available from https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/au/legalcode
Nothing in these licence terms is intended to reduce, limit or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions under copyright law. Any content communicated to the public using the tool should be attributed in the following way: © Commonwealth of Australia 2017.